The USG Department uses an imaging techniques that employs high-frequency and sound waves to obtain images of structures within our body. With the latest and most advanced machinery available, remarkable results can be achieved at a higher resolution.
- USG Guided Procedures
- Biopsy- Liver, Kidney, Breast Biopsy.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC)- Thyroid, Breast, Lymph Node
- MSK Sonography
- Sono Mammography
- Color Doppler
- Portable Sonography.
Q and A
1) What clothes should I wear while undergoing Ultrasonography?
While undergoing ultrasonography, it is advisable to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
2) Does it hurt during ultrasonography?
The gel applied during the ultrasonography procedure may feel a little cold. You may experience some pressure during the test.
3) Is there any risk involved in the ultrasonography procedure?
There is no risk involved in the ultrasonography procedure.
4) How do I prepare for a pelvic ultrasound?
You need to drink plenty of water at least one hour before your appointment. You can consult your sonographer for more details.