Billing assistance is given to the patients at every stage of their stay in the hospital
Attendants/visitors are requested not to argue with the security staff if they are not allowed to enter the In-Patient premises. They are doing their duty to make your patients stay comfortable and safe.
Visitors other than the attendant shall be allowed only during visiting hours. Visitors are strictly restricted in critical care units.
- Ask for approximate estimate of expenses which will be incurred for the treatment/ the admission.
- The treatment plan must be endorsed by the treating doctor. However please note the estimate is just an approximate figure and may increase/decrease as per your actual treatment.
- The expenditure structure provided is for a planned treatment protocol as desired by the doctor in the patients best interest. It is likely to increase if your treatment protocol changes and any unplanned emergency surgical procedures or unexpected ICU stay is required for providing the best healthcare to the patient. Your attendants must discuss your condition with the treating doctor on daily basis and keep updated on the course of treatment being followed.
- You are requested to deposit certain advance at the time of admission. The amount will vary as per the accommodation.
- As and when the bill exceeds the deposited amount, You will be requested to make appropriate deposits. You can ask for an interim bill if you need so for any clarification
- One of our Public Relation Assistants will approach you and request to make appropriate deposits time to time. Your cooperation with our staff will be highly appreciated.
- All financial transactions are accepted in the form of cash, credit/debit card and demand draft only. Payment in the form of cheques is not acceptable.
Billing Cycle is from 12 midnight to 12 midnight the next day
For more details and clarification, PRO may be contacted to help you