Poona Hospital & Research Centre is a multispecialty tertiary care hospital in Pune, providing the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care by offering the latest technology, and state-of-the-art hospital facilities. The Hospital focuses on rapid assessment, intervention and treatment for numerous common and complex conditions.
Poona Hospital & Research Centre presently has 300 beds and is situated in a central location, with easy access to the City.
In addition to providing quality health care the focus is also on preventive health programmes, medical education and clinical research.
Devotion to the art and science of healing reinforces every aspect of our mission.
To be among the best hospitals for quality patient care and post graduate medical education.
To Provide Specialty and Super Specialty health care services to all the section of the society at reasonable cost.
We at Poona Hospital and Research Centre, Pune are committed to provide speciality and super specialty health care services to all sections of seciety. We aim to be recongnized by the qualitative excellence and safety of the services provided.
- Sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of all patients
- Health education of society through camps, workshops and seminars.
- Focus on continual improvement of the effectiveness of the implemented QMS.
- Commitment to conservation of the environment.
- Endeavour to use the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Quality in health care pertaining to the safety and welfare of patients and healthcare workers.
We abide by the laws of the land ethical codes of practice. We derive inspiration from various national and international standards like ISO 9001, NABH and NABL etc.