The Department of Cardiology at Poona Hospital & Research Centre is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and a dedicated team of Cardiologists and Cath lab technicians with a wide experience in management of complex cardiac problems.
Poona Hospital & Research Centre is a recognized institute by National Board of Examinations for DNB - Cardiology.
- 4-D Color Doppler and Echocardiography including Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Computerized stress analysis
- Holter monitoring
- Ambulatory B.P. Monitoring
- Coronary and Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral Colour Doppler
- Transcranial Doppler
- Coronary angiography
- Perirheral angiography
- Complex angioplasties
- Electrophysiological studies
- RF ablation Device implants Valvotomies
Q and A
1) What is 3D echocardiography?
The 3D echo technique is used to capture three-dimensional views of the heart structure.
2) How do I prepare for a 3D echocardiogram?
No special preparations are necessary for a 3D echocardiogram.
3) Do I need to have an empty stomach for the echo test?
Light diet is recommended on the day of the echo test.
4) How do I prepare for a stress test?
It is advised to consult your doctor before stress test.