Blood Donation Camps
Dr. Govind Vaijiwade for passing DNB Neurology.
Dr. Prakash Kumar, for passing DNB Orthopaedics.
Dr. Mayur Gharat, for passing DNB General Surgery.
Dr. Sudhir Patil, for passing DNB Anesthesiology.
Dr. Shripad Kore, for passing DNB General Medicine.
:A total of 11 Blood Donation Camps were arranged during the period between Feb. 2018 & April 2018
at various places like Kondhwa, Camp, Narhe, Sinhagad Road etc. A total of 712 people donated blood during these camps.
A Free Audiometery Screening Camp
was organized between 05th & 10th March 2018. Pure Tone Audiometry was done free of cost for all the 84 registered patients.Bariatric Surgery Camp :
Total 3 camps were arranged on 12th to 15th March 2018, 19th to 21st March & 28th to 29th March 2018. Free Consultation & 20% discount was given on recommanded investigations.A Diabetes Checkup Camp
was arranged between 26th & 28th March 2018. Registration, Consultation & Blood Sugar Checkup was done free of charge. 20% discount was availed for additional investigations.A Diabetic Retinopathy Checkup Camp
was arranged on 11th May 2018. Registration, Consultation was done free of charge for all 11 registered patients. 25% discount was given for recommended investigations. Concessional package was availed for required treatment / surgeries.CME’S, WORKSHOPS & TRAINING PROGRAMMES –
- Dr. A. V. Bahulikar, HOD Gen. Medicine, PHRC organized a Lecture on ’Hypertension Updates’ on 24th February 2018.
- Department of Cardiology, General Medicine & Neurology, PHRC jointly arranged a Symposium on ’Practice Changing Updates: Top 10 papers of 2017’ on 17th March 2018.
- Dr. Sudhir Kothari, HOD Neurology, PHRC organized an Interactive Session on ’Stroke Management’ on 11th April 2018.
- Indian Dietetic Association, Pune Branch, organized a Workshop on ’Nutrition during Pregnancy & Lactation’ on 21st April 2018.
- Dept. of General Medicine, PHRC organized the following CME programmes.
- ‘Diabetes Insipidus & SIADH: Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion’ on 13th March 2018.
- ‘Paraneoplastic Syndrome & Tumor Markers & Neuroendocrine Tumors’ on 17th April 2018.
- ‘Electrocardiography’ on 08th May 2018.
Poona Hospital’s Senior Neurosurgeon
, Dr Sushil Patkar
pioneered a new technique in spinal surgery that greatly reduces risk. This technique has been appreciated & accepted, nationaly and internationaly.http://marathi.eenaduindia.com/Pune/PuneCity/2015/10/15204915/Spine-surgery-now-became-easy.vpfYoutube Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P340vCnzqSk&feature=youtube_gdata_player