Rakesh Jain Memorial Blood Bank, PHRC & Shree Jin Kushal Seva Mandal
Dr. Ajit Jadhav, Dr. Rahul Trimukhe & Dr. Sambhaji Raut for passing DNB Cardiology.
Dr. Pankaj Darwe, for passing DNB Anesthesiology.
Dr. Ajeya Ukadgaonkar, DNB Resident (Cardiology) has presented two abstract papers on A giant coronary artery aneurysm burrowing into left ventricular cavity following drug eluting stent implantation: A case report and Plasma cyclophilin A: An emerging biomarker of coronary artery disesase at 19th Annual Cardiology Conference, held at Philadelphia, USA on 31st August 2017 & 1st September 2017.
Dr. Mahendra Kumar, DNB Resident (General Medicine) has been invited to present an abstract paper on High prevalence of Cryptococcal antigenaemina & Disseminated Cryptococcal Disease amongst patients with Advanced HIV Disease in Pune, India in front of an expert audience of Doctors of IDWeek-2017, which will take place at the San Diego Convention Centre, California, USA, during 04th & 08th October 2017.
- Poona Hospital & Research Centre has been honored with the title of Best Speciality Hospital in Neurology, at the Navbharat Health Care Summit & Awards 2017.
jointly organized 31st Blood Donation Camp in the memory of Late Shri Rakesh D. Jain
in Poona Hospital & Research Centre on 15th July 2017 to mark the occasion of his 11st Death Anniversary. Mrs.Muktatai Tilak
of Pune inaugurated the camp. A total of 95 people donated blood.
Blood Donation Camps
:A total of 10 Blood Donation Camps were arranged during the period between May 2017 & July 2017
at various places like Baner,Khadki, Deccan, Pirangut etc. A total of 597 people donated blood during these camps.
A Free Eye Check-up Camp
for the patients above age of 40 years was arranged from 10th to 12th August 2017. Free Consultation & screening was provided. Pre-operative investigations & surgeries like catract, squint, pterygium, ptosis etc. was available at nominal rates during this camp. Total 284 people registed.CME’S, WORKSHOPS & TRAINING PROGRAMMES –
- A 3 day Certificate Course of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support & Basic Life Support was organized in joint collaboration with Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, comprising of lectures, prsentations & examinations between 17th & 19th July 2017. A total of 35 candidates participated.
- Poona Orthopaedic Society, organized an ’Instructional Course in Hand Surgery’ between 21st & 23rd July 2017.
- Department of General Surgery, Poona Hospital & Research Centre organized a ’Post Graduate Training Programme’for surgical postgraduate students (DNB/MS) on 04th & 05th August 2017. The Chief Invited Faculty Prof. Dr. N. Chintamani from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, enlightened the minds of all 65 students who attended the event from institutes all over India.
- Department of Medicine, Poona Hospital & Research Centre organized the following CME programmes.
- ‘Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation & Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia’ on 13th June 2017.
- ‘Haematological Malignancies’ on 11th July 2017.
- ‘Shock’ on 08th August 2017.
Poona Hospital’s Senior Neurosurgeon
, Dr Sushil Patkar
pioneered a new technique in spinal surgery that greatly reduces risk. This technique has been appreciated & accepted, nationaly and internationaly.http://marathi.eenaduindia.com/Pune/PuneCity/2015/10/15204915/Spine-surgery-now-became-easy.vpfYoutube Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P340vCnzqSk&feature=youtube_gdata_player