Dr.Neelam Jat, Dr.Ketan Chalodiya, Dr.Raviraj Gawali & Dr.Jivabhai Solanki for passing DNB General Medicine.
Dr.Yash Thakkar & Dr.Kshitij Kirane for passing DNB General Surgery.
Dr.Sumeet Patil, Dr.Atiyah Misbah & Dr.Apurva Jumley for passing DNB Anesthesiology.
Dr. Kedar Patil, Consultant Bariatric Surgeon, was
-invited as a Faculty at ’Asia Pacific Summit on clinical care pathways related to Obesity Surgery’ conducted at Chennai on 18th
October 2019 to speak on ’Role of Novel Procedures in Bariatric Surgery’.
-invited as a Faculty at ’AMASICON 2019 -International Conference on Minimal Access Surgery’ conducted at Nagpur between 7th & 10th November 2019, to moderated a live surgical session and speak on ’Bile duct injury : Intraoperative management’. It was attended by over 1500 surgerons from all over India.
-felicited by IMA Maharashtra state with ’Presidents Appreciation Award’ for flood relief work done in Sangli, Maharashtra.
- Dr. Satish Sawant, for being invited to present a poster on ’Severe Thrombocytopenia Post Angioplasty’ at ’CSICON 2019 : 71st Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India’ held between 5th & 8th December 2019 at New Delhi.
CME’S, LECTURES & TRAINING PROGRAMMES –
- Blood Donations Camps: A total of 8 Blood Donation Camps were arranged during the period between August 2019 & October 2019 at various places like Loni Kalbhor, Shivajinagar, Pimpri etc. A total of 505 people donated blood during these camps.
- Smile Train Camp : A Cleft lip & Palate Surgery camp was held on 26th August 2019 as a part of the Smile Train Programme in which total 25 patients were participated & 13 patients were operated upon, Consultation, Investigations, surgery & stay for these patients was entirely free.
- A Free Pain Consultation Camp was organized on 19th October 2019. Consultation & Neuropathy check up was done free of charge for all 56 patients. Required investigations, provedures were available at discouned rates.
- Ongoing Free Cataract Screening Camp for patients above 50 years: Free screening is being done on every Monday & Thursday between 2 pm & 4pm. Cataract Surgey, if required, will be done at Rs.500/- and preoperative investigations will be done at concessional rates.
- Poona Hospital & Research Centre, organized a public lecture on ’Pollution & Chest Diseases’ on 25th August 2019 at New English School, Tilak Road,Pune. During the event concession coupons were distributed, which entitled for 50% concession on first consultation & Spirometry test.
- Dr.Kedar Patil, arranged a Support Group Meeting for the patients of Obesity on 01st September 2019.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd, arranged a Live Webcast on ’Acute Ischemic Stroke : Reperfusion therapy’ on 25th September 2019.
- Poona Hospital & Smile Train, arranged a Workshop on ’Perioperative Crisis Management’ between 27th & 29th September 2019.
- Dr Lata Bhatt Cancer Centre, organized a public awareness program on 12th October 2019.
- Department of Medicine, Poona Hospital & Research centre organized the following CME programmes.
- ’Parkinsonism & other Movembent Disorders’ on 17th September 2019.
- ’Pituitary Physiology & Disorders’ on 22nd October 2019.
- ‘Adrenal Physiology & Disorders’ on 12th November 2019.
Poona Hospital’s Senior Neurosurgeon
, Dr Sushil Patkar
pioneered a new technique in spinal surgery that greatly reduces risk. This technique has been appreciated & accepted, nationaly and internationaly.http://marathi.eenaduindia.com/Pune/PuneCity/2015/10/15204915/Spine-surgery-now-became-easy.vpfYoutube Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P340vCnzqSk&feature=youtube_gdata_player